Increasingly more dairy makers are driving down substantial cell checks (SCC) in their mass tanks, however, there is dependably opportunity to get better, even on the best activities. They are:
1. Keep dairy animals perfect and dry consistently. This guarantees clean nipple surfaces and keeps microscopic organisms from entering the nipple end.
2. Look for help from a certified dairy proficient (veterinarian, milk plant field rep, milk hardware seller, Extension teacher).
3. Do individual dairy animals SCC tests month to month to help recognize crowd patterns and pinpoint the tainted cows.
4. Run a month to month mass tank culture through a dependable research facility to discover what sorts of microbes are causing mammary diseases.
5. In the event that mass tank culture results demonstrate an abnormal state of infectious mastitis pathogens (Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus agalactiae, or Mycoplasma), distinguish tainted dairy animals by individual bovine refined. Decrease dairy animals to-cow spread and expels the high SCC quarters from the milk supply. You can get cell count of somatic cells from the experts.
6. In the event that mass tank culture results show large amounts of natural pathogens (non-ag strips, coliforms, or staph species), improve bedding the executives and pre-draining dairy animals prep. Supplant all natural sheet material in each slow down week by week with clean sheet material.
7. Improve consistency in draining systems. Incorporate a pre-and post-draining nipple plunge, 10 to 20 seconds of cleaning, at any rate, 30 seconds of contact time for the nipple plunge, and an exhaustive nipple end cleaning before appending the draining unit.
8. Incorporate woods tearing during dairy animals prep to recognize high SCC quarters and keep milk from those quarters out of the mass tank.
9. Separate incessantly high SCC dairy animals that don't react to treatment.
10. Treat all quarters of all bovines at getting dry with an affirmed dry dairy animals intramammary tube.
11. Consider utilizing a dry dairy animal’s nipple sealer.
12. Furnish dry cows with satisfactory space, ventilation and clean sheet material (Minnesota DHIA records demonstrate that a normal of 35% of dairy animals and yearlings calve with high SCCs).
13. Keep bovines as cool and agreeable as conceivable during the sweltering climate.
14. Control flies.
15. Keep up draining gear in great working request. Build up a normal execution check and upkeep program. Supplant elastic parts at suggested interims. Make sure framework cleaning is done reliably and appropriately.